• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by BoogiePFG

  1. B

    PSN NewClan

    Hey guys I go by Boogie I use to love trickshotting now I'm gonna bring it back I be on ps3 mw2 and mw3 soon bo2 but add me BoogiePFG on ps3 let's start. Clan
  2. B

    PSN NewClan

    Hey guys I go by Boogie you can add me on ps3 BoogiePFG this thread is for people who use to be addicted to trickshotting an now can't because of all this hacking anyways I'm 21 I play mw2 and mw3 soon bo2 but if you guys wanna start up a serious clan like add me we can do this I'm always on
Back
Top