• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by EMACHINE98

  1. E

    Problem with Turned

    I know but I was hoping that I could get some help from fellow COD players, because Turned I have been looking forward to.
  2. E

    Problem with Turned

    I recently bought the Revolution Map pack for Black Ops 2, the only problem I can find with it is that when I start a Turned match. The game freezes. It loads to the point where it says like Green Run and all of that in the top left corner, then the bar on the bottom loads for like an inch...
Back
Top