• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by KoDxRawr

  1. K

    Xbox Live KoD - Kings of Darkness - Xbox Clan

    Hey, what's going on CoD fans. I go by the name KoD x Rawr or Rawr for short. I am part of a clan know as the Kings of Darkness or KoD for short. We are a small US based clan just trying to get our name out there. Play with some other clans and just have fun. We are always looking for good, fun...
  2. K

    Xbox Live KoD - Kings of Darkness - Check us out!

    Hey, what's going on CoD fans. I go by the name KoD x Rawr or Rawr for short. I am part of a clan know as the Kings of Darkness or KoD for short. We are a small US based clan just trying to get our name out there. Play with some other clans and just have fun. We are always looking for good, fun...
Back
Top