• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by Shadow Clan

  1. Shadow Clan

    PSN Shadow Clan Recruiting [SHDW]

    Okay, to start things off, I am currently the only member in this clan and I HOPE to change that by this post. The clan is not aimed to be a competitive clan because, for one, I'm young (not 21..) and I really just want to have a crew to play with and mess around with, but still keep in mind I...
Back
Top