• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by Sonic_Recruit

  1. Sonic_Recruit

    PSN Sonic clan needs you

    Hey guys, I'm sonic_Recruit or kurtis and I'm looking for people to join the sonic clan (we are a mlg clan) to join you will need •to 1v1 a current member •to make a new account •mic •black ops 2 Add me@sonic_Recruit Kik me @thenewkidaround
  2. Sonic_Recruit

    PSN Need a clan??

    Hey guys, I'm sonic_Recruit or kurtis and I'm looking for people to join the sonic clan (we are a mlg clan) to join you will •need to 1v1 one of us •if you win or we like you need to make a new account •mic •black ops 2 •1.0 or above k/d If interested Kik me @thenewkidaround
Back
Top